Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello. This is a small post to Welcome you to my world. I am a stay at home mom who is battling weight loss. Oh I know a lot of us are. But I am willing myself to loose 100 pounds or more. I currently weigh 316.0 pounds according to my Weight Watchers weigh in yesterday. Yes I am struggling, I am also still recovering from having breast reduction surgery in Oct 2011. They took 16 pounds off, 8 pounds per side. I never knew how a bra was suppose to fit until after all the healing was done, and I am proud to say I went from a 44M to a 42DD..And before you ask yes the do make bras that size but I could never afford them, so I crambed all that into a 44DDD and still wore 2 bras. So I ma relieved to only have to wear one bra now.

On to my boys, I have 4 actually. There is my oldest he is 44 and we've been happily married for 9 years. And we have 3 wonderful boys, 8, 7 & 5.  I will do more on them later. I am going to let the dogs in now. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment